Search

Monday, October 23, 2017

What was the first RPG you fell in love with?

  1. Boards
  2. Current Events
  3. What was the first RPG you fell in love with?
Zodd3224 14 hours ago#1
Mine was KOTOR. always avoided anything remotely turn based but it looked so good I couldnt resist. Loved it.

Then went back and played FFX. Liked it. FFVII. Loved it. Xenosaga Episode 1. Became an RPG junkie. ❤
uwu
masterpug53 14 hours ago#2
Playing Final Fantasy 3/6 at age 11 was the turning point when video games turned from a hobby into a lifestyle / art form.

Technically I fell in love with Secret of Mana first, but A) it didn't have quite the same impact, and B) we'll probably be splitting hairs all night over whether or not it's a 'real' RPG.
Simple questions deserve long-winded answers that no one will bother to read.
SlashmanSG 14 hours ago#3
Ultima 4
mario masta 14 hours ago#5
Mario RPG
...I guess...
Gamer99z 14 hours ago#6
Probably one of the Gameboy Pokemon games or Fable for OG Xbox.

Edit: Actually it was OoT
"You need to lay off the peanut-butthurt and u-jelly sandwiches" - Neon Octopus
(edited 14 hours ago)reportquote
Newhopes 14 hours ago#7
Phantasy star 4.
Zodd3224 14 hours ago#8
masterpug53 posted...
Playing Final Fantasy 3/6 at age 11 was the turning point when video games turned from a hobby into a lifestyle / art form.

Technically I fell in love with Secret of Mana first, but A) it didn't have quite the same impact, and B) we'll probably be splitting hairs all night over whether or not it's a 'real' RPG.


Nice man. FF6 is my 3rd fave after Tactics and 9.

And Mana is certainly an RPG.
uwu
boxington 14 hours ago#9
Jade Empire or Persona 3
b-bb-box
Zodd3224 14 hours ago#10
boxington posted...
Jade Empire or Persona 3


I missed Jade Empire, looks like it was cool tho. Persona 3 is amazing.
uwu
MabusIncarnate 14 hours ago#11
Dragon Warrior on NES

Legend of Zelda soon thereafter.
Ten million dollars on a losing campaign
Twenty million starving and writhing in pain
Xelltrix  black14 hours ago#12
FFIX

Or, well, Pokemon I guess since that came first.
Reading this post may induce one or more of the following:
Nausea / Butt-Hurt / Lulz / UM? Syndrome / Angst / Diarrhea
WalkingLobsters  insult labor14 hours ago#13
secret of mana 3
Balder's Gate
boxington 14 hours ago#15
for some reason, every time I see Avatar, I wanna play Jade Empire.
b-bb-box
either Pokemon Yellow or Fallout 2
I'm a sex machine ready to reload...
when's sig emoji support thinking face emoji
mario masta 14 hours ago#17
I'm playing through FF3/6 on the SNES classic. I think it's ok but I'm having a hard time really getting into it. Mario RPG I played when I was a kid and it has the nostalgia plus. But I didn't play Chrono Trigger or Earthbound until a few years ago and loved them. FF3 has been ok so far but idk why I haven't really been blown away like I was hoping.
...I guess...
jpenny2 14 hours ago#18
FF6. I had never played an RPG before that and thought RPGs were something I wouldn't be interested in. Suddenly I had a new favorite genre of games.
Fren Code: 2767-3374-3343 || IGN: Penny || TSV: 3067 || Sig NFT
I hate sarcasm. I'm also not too fond of irony. | Permanently banned
Verdekal 14 hours ago#19
Arguably Megaman Legends. FFX in earnest.
Don't tease the octopus, kids!
chill02 14 hours ago#20
Oblivion
Ave, true to Caesar.
IfGodCouldDie 14 hours ago#21
masterpug53 posted...
Playing Final Fantasy 3/6 at age 11 was the turning point when video games turned from a hobby into a lifestyle / art form.
Mind post. XBL:Cyanide Sucker PSN:Paters1 IGN:SuperPattyCakes
Xenozoa425 14 hours ago#22
Not counting Pokemon, my friend had Final Fantasy III for DS and I loved that game. Farmed the end game Onion Armor too.

Bought FFIV DS a couple years later and loved it more. Got all the colored tails for all end game armor and beat the secret superboss.
"Your flesh is a relic, a mere vessel. Hand over your flesh, and a new world awaits you.
We demand it."
(edited 14 hours ago)reportquote
giantblimpN7 14 hours ago#23
Two_Dee  likes me14 hours ago#24
Unquestionable 14 hours ago#25
Final Fantasy Legend or SaGA as it's properly called in Japan. My cousin gave me his copy when I young and I found myself fascinated by so many of the ideas presented.
Immanentize the eschaton
Millennials 14 hours ago#26
Earthbound
Did I amuse you?
Zodd3224 14 hours ago#28
Millennials posted...
Baten Kaitos


Beautiful game, and unique.
uwu
BuckVanHammer 14 hours ago#29
Chronic Trigger, didn't like much else after that tho until morrowind.
I'll eat it
Zodd3224 14 hours ago#30
Lost_All_Senses posted...
Earthbound


This is on my bucket list
uwu
RedWhiteBlue 14 hours ago#31
Possibly Megaman Battle Network 2
But I was like 6, and I started playing games when I was 3, so there may be something else.
joe_stalin518 14 hours ago#32
Final Fantasy mystic quest
Love that boss music,
how does super mario world work without updates?
Relax I know what I'm doing,I been killing topics since 1987
Mako_Sharknado 14 hours ago#33
Legend of Legaia

Set the bar so high that when I finally got around ta the PS1 FFs'n Legend of Dragoon I wasn't impressed by 'em
donkeyjack 13 hours ago#34
Parasite Eve
It's a million fishes in the water and I'm working the waves/Man, my g can make a mermaid open her legs. https://imgur.com/ZUoAQPz https://imgur.com/lAChWRO
jumi 13 hours ago#35
Dragon Warrior.
XBL Gamertag: Rob Thorsman
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/robertvsilvers
donkeyjack 13 hours ago#36
Gamer99z posted...
Probably one of the Gameboy Pokemon games or Fable for OG Xbox.

Edit: Actually it was OoT


Not a RPG. Learn your history.
It's a million fishes in the water and I'm working the waves/Man, my g can make a mermaid open her legs. https://imgur.com/ZUoAQPz https://imgur.com/lAChWRO
cjsdowg 13 hours ago#37
Mario RPG. 

I would say Link to the past, but that is more of adventure game.
Bender: Well, everybody, I just saved a turtle. What have you done with your lives?
Bad_Mojo 13 hours ago#38
RebelElite791 13 hours ago#39
Hmm, FFX? I mean I'd played shit like Beyond the Beyond on PSX but not to any great length, and assuming we aren't counting Pokemon.
Gamer99z 13 hours ago#40
donkeyjack posted...
Gamer99z posted...
Probably one of the Gameboy Pokemon games or Fable for OG Xbox. 

Edit: Actually it was OoT


Not a RPG. Learn your history.

"You need to lay off the peanut-butthurt and u-jelly sandwiches" - Neon Octopus
A5modeu5 13 hours ago#41
DragonImps 13 hours ago#42
Pokemon Colosseum, maybe? iirc, it was my first RPG. I think a lot of my love for it came from the fact that I liked the Pokemon anime, though. And I didn't even get halfway through the game, because I prefered to just watch my parents play it >_>

Thousand-Year Door's probably the first one I fell in love with, just based on its own merits.
Richbark1 13 hours ago#43
Kotor 2
Feel free add PSN ID barkrich on ps4
HBOSS 13 hours ago#44
DragonQuest started me on rpgs but final fantasy won my heart
You don't stop playing because you grow old, 
You grow old because you stop playing
Dash_Harber 13 hours ago#45
My mind is sort of fuzzy, but I believe it was Dragon Warrior.
MoreRpgs 13 hours ago#46
Skies of Arcadia
DreadedWave 13 hours ago#47
final fantasy 7
CensorErik 13 hours ago#49
I loved the first FF and Dragon Warrior, but the first RPG to actually grabbed my heart, and never let go, was FFII (here in the US.) FFIII (US) is my favorite though.
Truth is like a rotten tooth, you gotta spit it out.
LA Rams 5-2
Skies of Arcadia. I had never played a game like it before, and have never played a game that has come as close to its world and storytelling since.
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit" - SoA
(edited 13 hours ago)reportquote
  1. Boards
  2. Current Events
  3. What was the first RPG you fell in love with?
    1. Boards
    2. Current Events
    3. What was the first RPG you fell in love with?
    WizardofHoth 12 hours ago#51
    First rpg game I played back in the day was Magic of Scherezade for the Nintendo
    ThyCorndog 12 hours ago#52
    Fallout 2

    Though my first rpg that I played the shit out of was Pokemon red on the old gameboy. but I can't say I loved it so much as I had ocd to catch everything + all the other kids were playing it too
    Vortex_of_Hope 12 hours ago#53
    Pokemon Blue was the first game I played but I have a lot more nostalgic memories of Golden Sun.
    "Whether I'm alive or dead, I'm still just dandy."
    3DS friend code: 2191-7740-4404 PSN / Nintendo Network ID: Vortex_of_Hope
    Jiek_Fafn 12 hours ago#54
    I had always somewhat liked rpgs since dragon warrior but the first one that I fell in love with was Lunar for the Sega CD. The voices and cutscenes just made me connect with the characters on a completely different level than past games.
    PSN: Jiek
    Insanity216 12 hours ago#55
    Final Fantasy III (US)
    Click Here to find out if you're an idiot.
    gunplagirl 12 hours ago#56
    Pokemon blue Golden sun
    Pokemon Moon FC: 1994-2190-5020
    IGN: Vanessa
    Vicious_Dios 12 hours ago#57
    By far 'Another World'
    S / K / Y / N / E
    Twitch/YouTube/GT: Adzeta
    Darmik 12 hours ago#58
    Mine was also KOTOR. 

    I never clicked with any JRPG's as a kid. I was even pretty baffled when I started up KOTOR for the first time. Combat is through a menu? Wtf?

    But I got to Taris and started talking to random people and finding a dueling business and then I was like woah I've never played anything like this before. This is amazing.
    Kind Regards,
    Darmik
    Final_Tran 12 hours ago#59
    Pokemon Yellow
    Official Phoenix Wright of the PS4 Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite Message Boards
    Rida_Go_To_Bed 11 hours ago#60
    Zodd3224 posted...
    Lost_All_Senses posted...
    Earthbound


    This is on my bucket list


    Start playing it, it's so good. Even if you don't like it, you'll see how weird/different it is and why people like it
    REST IN PEACE AIM YEAH AIM GO AIM. AIM: HanglerMcJanglis (START USING AIM AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!)
    Splatoon 2: RonnieMund SW-2275-3412-6430
    Shin Kudo 11 hours ago#61
    The first one I ever played was Super Mario RPG. Been a fan of them ever since
    Delirious_Beard  attack on sight11 hours ago#62
    paper mario
    http://i.imgur.com/5UL2v5u.gif
    "Does our ruin benefit the earth? Does it help the grass to grow, the sun to shine? Is this darkness in you, too?"
    apocalyptic_4 11 hours ago#63
    Golden sun and Mario RPG
    PSN: Adrian396
    XBL: Prime Legacy Nintendo ID: Apocalypse
    Gafemage 11 hours ago#64
    Either Pokémon Crystal or Pokémon Blue when I was 6 or 7; I think Pokémon Blue was the first Pokémon game I bought, but Pokémon Crystal was the first one I started from the beginning (my Pokémon Blue copy was used & the previous owner's file had like every Pokémon in the game at level 100). I just know I bought them like a month apart.
    Esrac 11 hours ago#65
    If you mean the first RPG I loved when I first played it, probably Phantasy Star 4, Shining Force (if you count SRPGs), or Final Fantasy 3/6.

    If you mean the one that I played, loved, and is still my favorite to this day: Baldur's Gate 2.
    Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone for GBC. I played the hell out of it. When you finish the game you new game+ with all the same stats/items. Max character level is 99 which iirc takes multiple playthroughs. Loved it.
    walk like thunder
    PMarth2002 11 hours ago#67
    FF4. It was also the point where I first fell in love with videogames and fantasy.
    And as her clothes all tumbled 'round her, I could hear my heart
    The moonlight shown upon her as she lay back in my bed
    Life Sympathy 11 hours ago#68
    Secret of Mana
    We're surrounding you. We see you, but you probably don't see us. And if you see us, we're not letting on that we see you.
    Conflict  refugee love block me11 hours ago#69
    mario masta posted...
    Mario RPG
    I want a 6ft amazon girl to uppercut my junk - SSJGrimReaper
    Zodd3224 4 hours ago#70
    Darmik posted...
    Mine was also KOTOR. 

    I never clicked with any JRPG's as a kid. I was even pretty baffled when I started up KOTOR for the first time. Combat is through a menu? Wtf?

    But I got to Taris and started talking to random people and finding a dueling business and then I was like woah I've never played anything like this before. This is amazing.


    Sounds similar to my experience buddy
    uwu
    Robin_Dude 4 hours ago#71
    SlashmanSG posted...
    Pokemon Blue.
    http://i.imgur.com/gnTKIOz.jpg Thanks ILikeFatGuys
    --- https://i.imgtc.com/Nj3aiHiSeG.png Thanks Yaridovich
    Stagmar 4 hours ago#72
    Super Mario RPG. I played it at a family gathering and then got my parents to buy me a SNES and it.
    11/11/1572 -- Never Forget.
    eston 4 hours ago#73
    Final Fantasy II

    I had a friend who owned it back in the day and I remember thinking it was really stupid because the enemies don't even move, and wtf are these numbers when you hit something.

    Then I actually played it and loved it.
    Loved FF III as well
    Veggeta X 4 hours ago#74
    Chrono Trigger
    Don't like it? Don't watch it. It's that simple
    Capcom Defense Force
    Antifar 4 hours ago#75
    Golden Sun: The Lost Age

    or wait maybe Paper Mario
    kin to all that throbs
    DevsBro 4 hours ago#76
    FF7.

    I actually didn't like Pokemon Red/Blue much at all. I liked trying to collect all the pokemon (but never did) but it got so boring so fast. You had to go in and out of the dungeon several times to get through it, which is a pretty common dungeon crawler thing so it's not bad in itself, but there was also not much of a story to motivate you through it. Oh hey, INFERIO got to this town before me AGAIN. Then even areas that shouldn't have been dungeons were crawling with pokemon trainers who were just dying to fight everyone who passed by, using a team of pokemon that all have exactly the same weakness because they're stupid. Several of the pokemon were a pain to catch, and the ones you had to trade meant playing through the grind multiple times.

    I mean, I beat the elite four but only once, despite my mulitiple attempts to go back and "catch 'em all" just because I would get halfway across Kanto and give up due to boredom.
    MrOnionHead 3 hours ago#77
    phantasie III wrath of nikademus
    'being tolerant of someone doesn't instantly make them the chancellor of germany' - Fatso666
    FF7

    I had never played a JRPG before. I picked it up due to hype and got killed by the scorpion boss, thought it was stupid and left to go eat. Came back at 7pm and gave it one more shot. The next thing I remember was looking at the clock and seeing it was 2am. 

    Absolutely hooked.
    Jake Peralta: World's Grossest Pervert
    Cleo_II 3 hours ago#79
    Legend of Dragoon. It was the first I ever played.
    l Dudeboy l 3 hours ago#80
    FF8. Mostly because it was the first one I ever played as far as I can recall.
    You are now breathing manually.
    Lets put a little lead in the air, and see what falls over.
    FLUFFYGERM 3 hours ago#81
    If we're not counting Pokemon, then Golden Sun on the GBA.
    DevsBro 3 hours ago#82
    Yeah the scorpion boss was an unfortunate first boss. The translation error was super stupid and it's a tad on the tough side for a first boss anyway.

    I imagine a lot of people gave up on the game at that point.
    Musourenka 3 hours ago#83
    Shining Force II, followed by Lunar the Silver Star.
    Shooing away pigeons crapping on debate tables is not a violation of the pigeons' free speech.
    Lorenzo_2003 3 hours ago#84
    The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

    I don't think "fell in love with" is the right way to describe it, but I definitely felt a sense of awe and didn't want to stop playing it.
    ...
    ZeldaFan14 3 hours ago#85
    Harry Potter & The Chamber Of Secrets for Game Boy Color.
    DoGCyN 3 hours ago#86
    Super Mario RPG.
    ---
    Carfo 3 hours ago#87
    FF7, then FF8, then Xenogears, then Chrono Cross, then Chrono Trigger, then FF6
    SavenForever 3 hours ago#88
    squarion 3 hours ago#89
    Played

    Pokemon Red/Blue
    Mario RPG

    at the same time, fell in love with both.
    Favorite Game of All Time: Donkey Kong Country 2
    Favorite Characters: Solid Snake, Cloud Strife, Fei Fong Wong, Akuma & Mewtwo
    donkeyjack 3 hours ago#90
    Cleo_II posted...
    Legend of Dragoon. It was the first I ever played.


    HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF?
    It's a million fishes in the water and I'm working the waves/Man, my g can make a mermaid open her legs. https://imgur.com/ZUoAQPz https://imgur.com/lAChWRO
    Kanaya413 2 hours ago#91
    Legend of Legaia 💗
    Official Secretary of Kyogre's Cascade!!! FC: 5086-1980-2580 IGN: Vivi TSV 4077
    Silent Chexmix: "Toxapex is Trump's wall in pixel form."
    hollow_shrine 2 hours ago#92
    FF6
    The n- word seems to be in Google's T9 swipe dictionary and I literally can not.
    15 Transwomen of color have been murdered since 1/1/2017
    Zodd3224 2 hours ago#93
    Kanaya413 posted...
    Legend of Legaia 💗


    Never heard of this one
    uwu
    Zodd3224 posted...
    Kanaya413 posted...
    Legend of Legaia 💗


    Never heard of this one

    It's a PS1 JRPG that thinks it's a fighting game, and it works out reasonably well.
    ArtVandelay 2 hours ago#95
    SMRPG when I was a wee lad
    Vandelay Industries Importing & Exporting
    DoGCyN 2 hours ago#96
    Questionmarktarius posted...
    Zodd3224 posted...
    Kanaya413 posted...
    Legend of Legaia 💗


    Never heard of this one

    It's a PS1 JRPG that thinks it's a fighting game, and it works out reasonably well.

    It's pretty hard though.

    Damn I miss this one
    ---
    WizardofHoth 2 hours ago#97
    Legaia isn't hard.

    It's easy
    Should def play it. Game's the fuckin' bomb
    Nomadic View  tear this gooby up2 hours ago#99
    Chrono Trigger
    {}\\{}(o){}\\//{}//=\\{})){}(< \\//{}{{-{}//\\{}
    {}xxxxxxxx{};;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;>
    Cleo_II 2 hours ago#100
    donkeyjack posted...
    Cleo_II posted...
    Legend of Dragoon. It was the first I ever played.


    HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF?

    Why the shock?
    1. Boards
    2. Current Events
    3. What was the first RPG you fell in love with?
      1. Boards
      2. Current Events
      3. What was the first RPG you fell in love with?
      Vamp_Aubrey 2 hours ago#101
      Link's Awakening, if it can be considered an RPG. If not, Pokemon Red.
      Lonestar2000  ignores me1 hour ago#103
      Deus Ex, which is literally the best game of all time.
      Rumble Roses. Someone enters the room. Them: O_O Me: What?! I always play games without my pants on!- Inmate 922335
      #ImpeachTrump
      Chad-Henne 1 hour ago#104
      Zodd3224 1 hour ago#105
      Lonestar2000 posted...
      Deus Ex, which is literally the best game of all time.


      I missed out on this one.

      Really liked Human Revolution tho.
      uwu
      philsov 1 hour ago#106
      Vamp_Aubrey posted...
      final fantasy 4


      Same. I'd played FF1 on the NES before, but it wasn't very enamoring.

      FF4 had some epic songs and moments and it was cutting edge graphical tech at the time, too. My top 3 moments to this day are: Departure of Kain and Cecil because Prologue is a great song, Cecil becoming a Paladin, notably by facing his old self and not attacking which I think is a very cool mechanic, and then Palom and Porom's sacrifice.
      Remember that I won't rest, 'til we share the same tense
      Just know, to me, you're better late than never again.
      philsov posted...
      My top 3 moments to this day are:

      Taking out the six dolls before the 'real' bossfight could happen.
      Cloning Excaliburs and utterly wrecking the endboss in a few seconds.
      Casually and repeatedly casting that one spell that's forbidden or forgotten or something.
      (edited 1 hour ago)reportquote
      donkeyjack 1 hour ago#108
      Cleo_II posted...
      donkeyjack posted...
      Cleo_II posted...
      Legend of Dragoon. It was the first I ever played.


      HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF?

      Why the shock?


      Because that game came out in June 2000. You didn't play a RPG before then?
      It's a million fishes in the water and I'm working the waves/Man, my g can make a mermaid open her legs. https://imgur.com/ZUoAQPz https://imgur.com/lAChWRO
      donkeyjack 1 hour ago#109
      philsov posted...
      Vamp_Aubrey posted...
      final fantasy 4


      Same. I'd played FF1 on the NES before, but it wasn't very enamoring.

      FF4 had some epic songs and moments and it was cutting edge graphical tech at the time, too. My top 3 moments to this day are: Departure of Kain and Cecil because Prologue is a great song, Cecil becoming a Paladin, notably by facing his old self and not attacking which I think is a very cool mechanic, and then Palom and Porom's sacrifice.


      On the FF board is known as trash now. I didn't play the game until 2001 and I loved it then.
      It's a million fishes in the water and I'm working the waves/Man, my g can make a mermaid open her legs. https://imgur.com/ZUoAQPz https://imgur.com/lAChWRO
      Lonestar2000  ignores me1 hour ago#110
      Zodd3224 posted...
      Lonestar2000 posted...
      Deus Ex, which is literally the best game of all time.


      I missed out on this one.

      Really liked Human Revolution tho.

      Go play it right now, the game still holds up.
      Rumble Roses. Someone enters the room. Them: O_O Me: What?! I always play games without my pants on!- Inmate 922335
      #ImpeachTrump
      0TiamaT0 1 hour ago#111
      Final Fantasy 1 on the NES. I enjoyed the series up until 6.
      Myths, Lies and complete stupidity barely scratch the surface of your ignorance.
      Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars
      Trololol
      Cleo_II 1 hour ago#113
      donkeyjack posted...
      Cleo_II posted...
      donkeyjack posted...
      Cleo_II posted...
      Legend of Dragoon. It was the first I ever played.


      HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF?

      Why the shock?


      Because that game came out in June 2000. You didn't play a RPG before then?


      Nope. My bro was the one buying games all the time and he never liked the genreI still remember seeing LoD’s as on TV and just dying to play it and begging my mom to buy it for me. I loved it and that’s when I started playing the FF series. The first one I played was FF9.
      M_Live 56 minutes ago#114
      It's not my first but besides Pokemon Red/Blue, definitely FFVII. I was obsessed with that game as a kid.
      philsov 54 minutes ago#115
      donkeyjack posted...
      On the FF board is known as trash now.


      By modern day standards it's a daytime soap opera, rife with cliche and a too-quickly rotating cast of characters. I still think it's a fantastic game and the DS/steam version is superior in almost every way. 

      Looking at it more objectively, it's still a midtier FF game imo. Trash-tier for me is FF2, 8, 10-2, and 13. (The 13 sequels are also auto-sorted here, but I haven't touched 'em)
      Remember that I won't rest, 'til we share the same tense
      Just know, to me, you're better late than never again.
      Zodd3224 47 minutes ago#116
      Cleo_II posted...
      donkeyjack posted...
      Cleo_II posted...
      donkeyjack posted...
      Cleo_II posted...
      Legend of Dragoon. It was the first I ever played.


      HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF?

      Why the shock?


      Because that game came out in June 2000. You didn't play a RPG before then?


      Nope. My bro was the one buying games all the time and he never liked the genreI still remember seeing LoD’s as on TV and just dying to play it and begging my mom to buy it for me. I loved it and that’s when I started playing the FF series. The first one I played was FF9.


      You were one ahead of me. My first FF was 10. Didnt really like it tbh. Too linear and character designs/voice acting turned me off. But decided to play 7 and absolutely loved it. Then went back and played 4, 5, 6, 9, Tactics and loved them all as well. Havent liked any of them after 9, sadly... 15 made me want to vomit. And 13 wasnt much better. Combat in 12 killed it for me.
      uwu
      (edited 46 minutes ago)reportquote
      winged_weltall 45 minutes ago#117
      Pokemon Red, then FF7.
      VectorChaos 44 minutes ago#118
      BarneyBosco 42 minutes ago#119
      Questionmarktarius posted...
      Ultima 4

      Ultima 6 for me.
      http://celebmafia.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Ana-Ivanovic-5.jpg
      PSN J_Frost77 search my PSN to join the Divinity Original Sin Community
      Zodd3224 42 minutes ago#120
      VectorChaos posted...
      Lunar


      I really wanted to like Lunar. Played the Sega CD, PS1, and PSP remakes and everytime I quit playing relatively early. Love the characters, the gameplay just bored the fuck outta me.
      uwu
      JimmyFraska 38 minutes ago#121
      The best game ever, 2004's Fable
      Cilym 25 minutes ago#122
      Millennials posted...
      Baten Kaitos


      My man.
      i called myself uberhipster before, try harder. - Ningishzida
      You a straight up buster TC (Super_Thug44).- KidInTheHall
      coolcono 24 minutes ago#123
      Exile Escape from the Pit.
      psn- trucano
      Kirby 16 minutes ago#124
      Legend of Legaia
      Bender: You know, I was God once.
      God: Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died.
      fenderbender321 14 minutes ago#125
      CelestialVoices posted...
      final fantasy 7
      God bless you
      3khc 13 minutes ago#126
      The Legend of the Seven Stars
      ----
      -----
      DuranOfForcena 13 minutes ago#127
      Final Fantasy III (SNES)
      trillgully 12 minutes ago#128
      I don't really remember. I'm thinking one of the early phantasy star games. or FF7
      R.I.P. Dave Mirra. Truly a legend
      1. Boards
      2. Current Events 
      3. What was the first RPG you fell in love with?

No comments:

Post a Comment