Search

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Naruto Pasta

This whole weekend I was playing Naruto Storm Trilogy and it's been a long time since I teared up so much in a game, especially in Storm 3 with a certain scene, it was like I was gradually become sadder and sadder until I had to pause the game and take a breather. Hell, my head still hurts after trying to hold back so much until I couldn't take it. It's very weird for me to get emotional like this and I just think how pathetic I must look being alone in my room sobbing with my controller in my hands but goddamit these scenes was sad as hell.

Both in Naruto Storm 2 and 3, these games are relentless with the feels. To be honest, I stopped watching the anime back when I was in like 9th grade (I'm 23 now) since I hate filler, and the repetitiveness of the fights (Good guy comes, fights bad guy, flashback, enemy gets the upper hand, all hope is lost, flashback, ROCK MUSIC + good guy gets the upper hand, OH? but the bad guy has a trump card, and so on...). However, I love the material of the anime and these games adapts it so well, except for Ninja Storm 1 which was great gameplay wise with the cinematic ultimate jutsus, but non existent story.

I highly recommend this package for anyone interested in some fun, very tightly paced story modes, and some epic looking scenes. If you want to experience some potentially emotional storytelling, these games (Storm 2 and 3) are very great additions. Storm 1 is still worth buying since for some reason, Storm 2 and 3 abandoned the cinematic Ultimate Jutsus in favor of shorter snappier but less impactful Ultimates. Still combat is simple but enjoyable enough.

I tried to split my time between Uncharted 4 multiplayer and this, but I was so hooked on the trilogy..

No comments:

Post a Comment